Getting started on web test automation
On this website we have put together a web test automation framework, that is completely free to run locally! The solution is a combination of multiple open source programming languages or plug-ins for this language.
Steps to having a running web test automation solution
If you encounter an error during installation look in the FAQ for possible solutions
- Installing the required software
- Creating your first project
- Basic explanation of what a TA project will contain
- Writing dry test cases
- How to be most efficient writing your scenario's
- Running your project
- More information on running your scenario's
- Also explains how to @tag them and make different profiles.
- Adding action to your test cases
- Will go into detail about the basics of putting a "click" behind a described step.